Inclusive of all taxes
Best Muscle Gainers Protein Supplements
Looking for the best gainer protein? You should first understand more about the best weight gainers or best protein powder for weight gain. You will gain more insights into suitable weight gain powders and weight gain shakes and how they help you build lean muscle.
What are Gainers?
Before knowing more about the best muscle gainer protein powder, you should first understand the basic concept. Weight gain may be a struggle for many individuals and this is where a weight gainer for women or men comes in handy. A gainer protein powder or a fast weight gainer is a nutritional supplement which is tailored to ensure superior mass and weight gain. Gainers ensure that people can consume about 700 to 1000 calories for each serving while maintaining a ratio of 1:3-1:5 between proteins and carbohydrates. Those with higher metabolic rates should always consume suitable calories in order to gain weight as well. A gainer powder thus helps in building lean muscle, while achieving one’s desired body.
Benefits & Uses of Gainers
There are many benefits of using mass gainers. If you are looking for gainer 5 kg or gainer 1 kg options, then you should know about the underlying benefits:
Has adequate calories-
The requirements of daily calories may touch 2,500 each day to even more. Using only one’s dietary regime to make up this figure may be extremely difficult, if not impossible. Here is where the importance of the best weight gainer for skinny guys is unparalleled. They ensure a healthy option for infusing 700-1,000 calories into your daily dietary regime.
Contains adequate nutrients-
Gainers come with minerals, vitamins, and other helpful antioxidants for enhancing your health. A good weight gain powder for men or women will come with suitable protein, carbohydrates, and healthy fats without harmful components or sugars.
Speeds up recovery-
The best gainer for weight gain will naturally ensure quicker recovery. Your post-workout consumption should include the right combination of proteins and carbohydrates. Gainers are ideal for this purpose. They will help in speeding up recovery while enabling better performance in the near future as a result.
Boosts Digestive Abilities-
A gainer powder or supplement will help those who have issues with indigestion. Enzymes present in the same will help ensure superior absorption and digestion alike. The former also equates to higher supply of nutrients to muscle cells, leading to more muscle mass and development.
Any good weight gain powder for women or men will come with versatility in consumption patterns. You can take the same after your workout or even as a breakfast accompaniment in the morning. You can also take it as a snack between meals. They are also suitable for pre-workout consumption.
Types of Mass Gainers
Weight gainer protein products usually have the following types:
- Mass Gainer products- These are suitable weight gainer for men solutions which are ideal for gaining muscle mass and come with calorie density and higher carbohydrates in comaprison to fats and proteins. This will mean 60-65% of carbohydrates and 30-35% of proteins along with 4-5% of fats. They may also come with added enzymes, minerals, and vitamins. They enable you to bulk up without any fat gain.
- Weight Gainer- A weight gain product is suitable for those looking to gain some added weight with higher calories and carbohydrates than mass gainer solutions. They usually have 75-85% of carbohydrates along with 4-5% of fat and 15-20% of protein.
How to Choose the Right Gainers for You?
How do you choose the best weight gainer supplement for your needs? You should always keep these pointers in mind while checking out the best weight gain supplements:
- If you wish to gain weight, then choose a weight gainer product. However, if you want to gain muscle mass, then choose a lean gainer accordingly.
- Work out your daily needs of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, choosing gainers which fit into your dietary regime.
- Go for a product which offers protein complex from casein and whey among other such sources. This will ensure better muscle development.
- Gainers should not have any added sugars while being free from any banned or harmful elements.
How to Use Gainers
You can use them with breakfast, mixing them with milk or water. You can also take it either before or after your workout. You can also take it as a healthy snacking option between your meals.
Where to Buy Gainers?
You can find the best gainers online at Primefitt. This is the numero uno option for finding products from the best brands, which are completely reliable and authentic. Primefitt sources its products from manufacturers or authorized distributors only, while ensuring free and quick delivery as well. You can also be part of a community of sports and fitness lovers, while gaining access to invaluable guidance at the same time.
Which are the Best Gainers of 2022?
Some of the best mass gainers of the year include the following:
- Optimum Nutrition (ON) Serious Mass Weight Gainer Powder (Vegetarian)– It comes in a delicious chocolate flavour, while offering 50g of protein in every serving. This equates to 15% protein for each serving, considering that every serving comprises 334g or two scoops.
- Labrada Muscle Mass Gainer– It comes in a serving size of 333g or seven scoops and nine servings in total. It has an impressive 52g of protein for each serving.
- GNC Weight Gainer Powder– This comes with 485g for a serving (three scoops), offering 73g of protein for each one.
- MuscleTech MassTech Extreme 2000– An acclaimed product, it comes with ten servings and serving sizes of 281g or 3.5 scoops. It has 10.6% or 30g of protein in every serving.
- One Science Nutrition (OSN) XL Super Mass Gainer– You will love the double rich chocolate flavour along with 20% of protein for each serving. It has 50g of protein for every serving along with a serving size of 250g or five scoops.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Do I need to increase my water intake while taking gainers?
Yes you should always maintain optimum water intake even when you are not taking any gainers. You should ideally scale up your consumption of water when you are taking any mass gainer since it contains a high amount of protein. This will also help you counter possible dehydration.
- Can a gainer be consumed without exercise?
You should always take a mass gainer when you are combining the same with a healthy exercise and dietary routine. You can gain weight with a gainer product, although thit is not advisable and you will be unable to track how much fat and muscle you have gained.
- Who can consume gainers?
Gainers may be taken by any individual based on his/her fitness objectives and body requirements. They are suitable for strength and endurance athletes with varying fitness/performance goals, and also hard gainers or those who have higher metabolic rates.
- Is it necessary to take gainers?
Yes, taking gainers is advisable for those who cannot fufill their daily dietary requirements, especially if they are athletes or bodybuilders. It is also necessary for those who wish to bulk up in a healthy way. The choice will be based on an individual’s specific requirements and meal patterns, along with his/her future fitness objectives.
- For how long can I consume a gainer?
You can continue consuming a gainer for the long term, until you see the results that you desire in terms of either weight gain or muscle mass gain. Yet, you should always monitor your progress on a regular basis.